Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

10/8/12

Illustrations, Instagram, and the Pioneer Woman


Have I told you that I am in the middle of illustrating a children's book? I am so completely excited about it and getting super nervous because my deadline is fast approaching. But I work best under the pressure of a deadline so I know I can "doooooo it". Problem is, I am squirming to share the illustrations but, per the author, I cannot. At least not until January.  So I will share with you some of my cell phone photos via Instagram.

The Rileyman & His Butterfly


Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman, randomly hands out photo assignments promising shiny prizes for the winners. The most recent photo assignment is cell phone photography. Photographs can be edited using Instagram or any cell phone photography app.

Salamander in a Sonic Cup

You can enter once per day.

Enjoying the Sunset

So of course I have entered a few times hoping for a shiny prize.

Farm Kid

I LOVE  being able to take such awesome photos with my cell phone. 

Searching for Arrowheads

It just boggles my mind that such a tiny little contraption can produce these vivid and beautiful images.

When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be!

Grammy would have loved these super bright daisies I brought her.

~Amber D. McNabb

1 comment: