Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

9/18/11

Watch Out! I'm Burnin' Stuff Up!

In a recent facebook post, I stated that I often have my cart packed and ready before my horse even knows what's going on. For example, I have recently planned out a whole wood burning project with all my wood disks, but I do not own a wood burner. Today I discovered that my horse was actually way ahead the cart! Last Christmas, I really wanted a soldering kit and my sweet hubby bought one for me.


 I have yet to use it until today when I found that it can be used for wood burning or "pyrography" if you like to use terms with more awesomeness. And I do. I tried my hand at pyrography today and monogrammed and customized this wood slice with our family names. 




Not bad for my first go 'round if I do say so myself.  And it looks like, for the first time, my cart and horse are in the proper order...........nevermind the distance between them.  


                        ~Amber D. McNabb

1 comment: