Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

9/17/11

Fall Festival and Crazy Haired Kids


The Rileyman started a new school a few weeks ago and we just L-O-V-E it!  They had their Fall Festival this weekend and I set up a craft table in their "Marketplace".



It was the perfect opportunity to clearance out a few items to make room for the new and to share some pumpkin dude smiles with the masses. 


I began to notice as the children and families were coming into the marketplace that all the children had crazy colored hair! I'm talking hot pink, green stripes, blue highlights and I began to wonder WHAT in the world kind of school I got our Rileyman into until my new friend Carmella let me know there was a hair painting booth outside. WHEW!



All in all it was a great day and I made some new friends, saw some familiar faces and just got to spend the day in general watching those cute little kiddos walk around with their crazy hair and funny antics. So thankful for this day and our new school family.

                                ~Amber D. McNabb

2 comments:

  1. hahaha....welcome to Union! Did you know that the principal had pink hair the day before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw photos how funny! Our school rocks!

    ReplyDelete