Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

9/19/11

Autumn Memories

The first official day of Autumn is right around the corner. Matter of fact (checking my handy dandy Mary Engelbreit calendar) it is this Friday! I am SO in the mood for Fall. Trees ablaze with color, festivals, pumpkins, sweaters, soup, good books and blankets. I look forward to it every year. To get you in the mood, I highly recommend that you purchase some of this magic in a bottle and pour some in your simmer pot. OH SWEET AUTUMN HEAVEN. I double dog dare you to try to resist its aromatic power.


And while you are all cozy and enjoying it's sweet, spicy nutmeggy-ness, I invite you to take a stroll through memory lane with these Autumn posts from the past. 

                      How To Rake Leaves 2008
                                          

                                     Crafty Punkins 2008


                                     Riley Pumpkin Seed 2010

                                     ~Amber D. McNabb

No comments:

Post a Comment