Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

9/23/11

Gift Shops and Fall Festivals

A few exciting things are happening around here. It's all about holiday confusion right now. No actually, it's all about handcrafting. It's always about hand crafting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Let me show you what I am talking about. 



As of yesterday, you can find and purchase my handmade Christmas ornaments in the Scentaments Flowers & Gifts shop in Goodlettsville TN. And while you are there, you can pick up a beautiful floral arrangement, some wonderfully scented handmade soaps and oils, beautiful jewelry made by Jennifer Martin and some home made organic treats for your pup baked with love by Robin. Scentaments is at 601 Main Street, Goodlettsville, Tn. 615-859-6659.
In other holiday news, you can find me and about 40 to 50 more handmade vendors at the Handmade Harvest Fall Festival in Bethpage, Tennessee tomorow. It will be a great day full of arts & crafts, antiques, BBQ, tractors, bluegrass and much more!
 Come and visit my booth tomorrow for some handmade jewelry, soaps and Fall decor. Tell me you saw this blog and I will give you a 15% discount! Also, be sure to visit Jennifer Martin at the  jDesigns
booth-but before you do, check out her facebook page for info on how to score a free pair of earrings!
For directions and more info about the Handmade Harvest Fall Festival, click HERE to visit the events page on facebook. Hope to see you there!


                                  ~Amber D. McNabb

No comments:

Post a Comment