Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

2/16/11

Productivity For A Brighter Future

 The snow is finally gone, the kids are back to school and productivity at Color Of Dawn Creations has gone up a notch. New in the shop is a listing for custom hand carved monogrammed soap. Shown below is a  custom request for the letter "M" monogrammed onto goats milk soap in lavender and accented in gold.  I have a newfound love for hand carving soaps. And since they are offered in goats milk, shea butter or olive oil, my hands stay nice and soft and pleasingly fragrant.  You can place a custom order in your choice of color, fragrance and wonderfully moisturizing type by clicking HERE.

Don't forget that 10% of all soap orders is donated to Lifeline Christian Mission for Haiti.

Aso new is the Matilde photo tote. You can display up to five photos of your fondest memories of Haiti on one side and enjoy an Art For Haiti print of Matilde© by Amber. D. McNabb on the other. Available in your choice of teal or black. Just send an email request to:
$20.00 ( plus shipping) 13"L x 3"W x 13.75"H




10% of this purchase also goes to Lifeline Christian Mission for Haiti.
I have been asked quite a bit lately, "why do you do this?" For the most part my answer is that giving and helping others is just in my nature and my passion. I am a firm believer that no matter your circumstance in life, you are always in a position to help others. And it just makes God happy. Right? I read this recently in my daily guidepost and wanted to share. These are words, a prayer, I try live by daily:
"Lord, don't let bitterness about the past keep me from bringing a brighter future to someone else"
~J. Sundquist

Blessings.
~Amber D. McNabb
  

No comments:

Post a Comment