Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

1/24/11

Positively Crafting

On the Michaels facebook page this morning,  they ask, "Michaels Fans, we're keeping you accountable. It's almost the end of the month, have you stuck with your New Years crafting resolutions?". Well I am happy to announce that YES! I have kept my crafting resolutions to make and create all things that bring goodness, love and joy. All things with positivity is my resolution this year. Over the weekend I added several things to my Etsy shop including:



And more additions to my Christian/Inspirational Items.

Also new in the shop is a section for Shining Hope Soap. A variety of soaps that I am making to benefit Haiti through the Lifeline Christian Mission. <---click here and you can see that the items from Color Of Dawn Creations have been added to the Lifeline website in the "Lifeline Products" section. Something for which I feel so excited, proud, and blessed. The soaps are now ready to ship so be sure to oder today.
 Valentine Gift Sets are being added just in time for the season of looooooove.  
~Amber D. McNabb

No comments:

Post a Comment