Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

1/19/09

Creatin' and Redecoratin'



Come on in and have a look around. You likie? I have wanted to figure out how to make my blog more personal and decorated-like for some time now. Now if anyone else had asked me to fix up their blog I would have had it figured out and done that day. Why is it that I am always on the bottom of my own list?


There has been some creatin' going on at Color Of Dawn Creations. These little wooden pieces have been stained and sealed and are now ready to create custom photo pendants. I hope to have some examples done and uploaded to the shop in the next few days.


Also in the works is a Pet Portrait of little Spot. Isn't he absolutely precious? I'm told that he left this world shortly before Christmas and this is to be a portrait of comfort for his owner, who is also in the portrait. Every time I touch color to paper I think of her and hope that that I can somehow bring her comfort through art. And wouldn't that be a wonderful thing? Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look!!!!

    p.s-Friday is almost here! :) Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete