Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

7/9/12

Crafty Supplies for the Kiddos!

My cousins, Josh and Missy, are mission workers for orphans and abandoned children in Romania. A few months ago they posted photos on their blog of the children making crafts-n-such. I asked them if they needed any supplies and they responded that they were in need of paper plates. Apparently paper plates are a hot commodity for crafting there. So I sent the word out that I would be gathering paper plates and crafty supplies and thanks to my coworkers and friends of awesomeness I was able to ship out nearly 2000 paper plates to the kiddos in Romania today!


Along with the plates there are 4 boxes of crayons, 4 pads of construction paper, 30 small chunky markers, 80 long skinny markers and 975 stickers! 
The nice postman fella was extremely helpful and got everything safely packaged for me. 


He even let me write a little message on the box.


Please take a moment to say a prayer for Josh and Missy who are unselfishly sharing God's love with those sweet precious kiddos half way around the world!



~Amber D. McNabb




No comments:

Post a Comment