Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

3/30/11

Treasure Ye Chest!

The awesomeness of Kelly Delaney recently graced my store with a few purchases. She so happened to mention that she is organizing a Pink Pirate Party Fundraising Event for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for a Cure. Her team is cleverly named Hooters-R-Us. I LOVE IT! She will be walking 60 miles over 3 days in honor of her Great Grandmother, who is a 3 time breast cancer survivor.
This "rare and valuable swag" (see flyer below) was added to Kelly's package of store purchases. Breast cancer is a beast that has found its way into the lives of some of my closest family and friends. So Grammy, "Auntie" Jan, Linda, Jenniffer, and Melinda....I do this in honor of you.
(This ornament can be purchased at Color Of Dawn Creations on Etsy)

Good luck with your Pirate Party and raffle Kelly! I hope it ROCKS! ~Amber

Amber D. McNabb

No comments:

Post a Comment