Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

2/18/10

High Tech Girl


Today I got a new notebook from Verizon. I totally love it. I am excited about the idea that I can now email, blog, surf all my creative sites anytime and anywhere I want. Like from my favorite peaceful spot at the local park, or right here on my cozy sofa wrapped in a warm snuggie watching LA Ink. Maybe this will cure my bloggerprocrasatination problem? Maybe I will keep in touch with my loved ones a little better? Maybe I will become newly inspired each day with my freedom to surf the net for....inspiring things? Maybe. But for the most part, this is just the coolest toy I have treated myself to in a long while.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't even imagine not having my laptop anymore. The problem won't be blogger procrastination, it'll be get-OFF-the-laptop-NOW procrastination. ;)

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! So jealous! I have one but I want a new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool....I love new gadgets - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. niiiice. also. you have a snuggie? man. you are just as awesome as i thought you were.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yall I just LOVE it! And Winn.....I have had entirely too many mimosas,sangrias,margaritas this weekend to need my snuggie. I am internally warm. On fiiyah even. Blog to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, nice toy! I'd love a laptop.
    Thanks very much for leaving a comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a laptop. Lucky you! I love your portraits at the top of your blog!!!! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete