Explore Color Of Dawn Creations

12/4/08

Memories, Random Thoughts, and Portrait Creations

A CHERISHED MEMORY

Many years ago on Christmas Eve, my now teenage son was about eight and very excited about Santa. And this particular night, he like any child on Christmas Eve, was having a very difficult time going to sleep. I know this because I walked down the hallway and peaked into his room only to find him on all fours at the end of his bed perched at the most attention I have ever seen because there were jingle bells jingling outside his bedroom window!




A RANDOM THOUGHT

Why is it only kids from 1 to 92 that are wished a Merry Christmas? What about infants and those lucky enough to have made it to 93 and up? Hmmmm........




A PORTRAIT UPDATE

I recieved this photo to create a portrait from:
I rotated, cropped and zoomed to make this:




And here is a preview of the portrait in progress. I am removing the pumpkin and replacing it with a tree. I will add more updates on its progress over the next few days.

And that's what's currently going on in the world of Color Of Dawn Creations.

1 comment: